Experience where it counts
With nearly 45 years of combined experience in the profession Hatteshol & Associates utilizes top of the line GNSS measuring equipment, and computer-aided drafting technology all while maintaining the long held techniques and traditions of surveyors past that mapped our country. Our goal is to provide every client with professional services at an affordable cost.
Hattesohl and associates, formerly known as Hattesohl Surveying, was founded in 2003 by Richard Hattesohl and has since grown not only in size but in reputation through its clientele as being trustworthy, accurate and fair. We are dedicated to fulfilling each client’s unique surveying needs and will provide assistance, direction, and advice all the way through your project.
Hattesohl & Associates serves clients all across North Central Missouri including but not limited to the following counties;
- Adair (Kirksville – County Seat)
- Caldwell (Kingston – County Seat)
- Clinton (Plattsburg – County Seat)
- Daviess (Gallatin – County Seat)
- DeKalb (Maysville – County Seat)
- Grundy (Trenton – County Seat)
- Harrison (Bethany – County Seat)
- Linn (Linneus – County Seat)
- Livingston (Chillicothe – County Seat)
- Mercer (Princeton – County Seat)
- Putnam (Unionville – County Seat)
- Sullivan (Milan – County Seat)